If you are thinking to start a delivery franchise then the Swiggy franchise will be the best option for you. Smartphones have shaped our lives in distinct ways. From booking a flight ticket to food delivery, we get everything with a few swipes and taps. Since 2014, the usage of restaurant and food delivery apps has increased by 70%. And for food delivery, Swiggy tops the list.
The concept of ‘Netflix and chill’ has replaced the preferences of most of the people. Everyone prefers to dine in than dress up and go out. The urban dining habits have entirely altered their businesses into relying on food delivery apps like Swiggy. With outrageous market demand and efficient profit, this business is worth an investment.
In this article, we will discuss one of the ongoing trends of business to own a Swiggy franchise.
Swiggy Is India’s largest food ordering app. It came into existence by two minds from BITS Pilani, Sriharsha Majety, and Nandan Reddy. Their team further joined with IIT Kharagpur for technicalities and thus, today Swiggy exists. The aim of the innovation was to make and deliver food all over the country. From food junkies to non-cookers, Swiggy has turned into a lifesaver. It saves the lives of bachelors with their fast and late-night services.
Why choose Swiggy franchise
Swiggy was a slow bloomer in the industry of food delivery apps. Although being late, the company has grown its monopoly in scant time. While others are still playing to fit the queue, Swiggy made it to a billion-dollar club in just 4 years. To develop their business chain they are allowing franchisors in picking up a lead.
Swiggy focuses on recruiting numerous employees for food delivery services. The company provides a smartphone to the employees with the Swiggy app to help customers track their ordered food. The best part about Swiggy is that they never chase a brand. Instead, they nurture small businesses to flourish. To own a Swiggy franchise, you don’t have to spend a lot of money. Besides that, their franchise policy comes with distinct features that are adaptable and business-friendly.
Demand of Swiggy
Swiggy is a Bangalore based company. Every day over thousands of restaurants is partnering with Swiggy in their app and website marketing. Moreover, Swiggy is popular over 500+ cities in India.
As the recent data suggests, Swiggy has over 1.6lakh restaurant partners. Over 10,000 employees share their hard work in the brands of success and outreach. If this is the time you are thinking of owning a Swiggy franchise, just go for it without giving it a second thought!
Key Benefits of Swiggy
- Firstly, Swiggy is the biggest online delivery food chain.
- They work with a user-friendly app. Customers can choose, order, and track their food delivery. Which implies better chances of business growth.
- Swiggy pays its employees in weekly payment mode along with high incentives.
- Swiggy has a 24×7 customer support facility. They care for the customers and resolves the issues within minutes. Over the years Swiggy has gained a lot of trust from their customers, which helps to grow their sales and traffic.
- Swiggy needs no promotion. From day one you will get multiple orders. This is the trust and reputation of the brand in the market.
- Lastly, the company provides proper training to its team along with technical support.
How to Start Swiggy Franchise
Visit the official website and go through the ‘Partner with us’ section. Read their terms and conditions policy to understand their policies well.
Related Article: Subway Franchise in India | Cost, Profit & Eligibility
#1. Swiggy Delivery Franchise
If you are a restaurant owner, looking to deliver your food through Swiggy, there is no need to need to be a franchise owner. Just start-up by providing your restaurant details through their website and wait for their team to take action.
But, if you are someone looking to start your own food delivery business, you have come to the right place. There are many reasons entrepreneurs find the Swiggy franchise attractive. One of that is Swiggy encourages small and growing businesses.
#2. Swiggy Franchise Process
To take the Swiggy franchise, first step is to visit their official website. Request for a franchise and fill up the important details. However, you can expect a reply within 7 – 14 days after the formalities. The details you have to fill up on their official website are –
- Restaurant name
- Restaurant POC destination
- Owner’s name
- Applicant email ID
- Contact number
- Restaurant city
#3. Eligibility Criteria
Swiggy is not a restaurant. It is a food delivery service through a mobile app. Hence, it will connect all the local restaurants in one chain. If your locality does not have Swiggy delivery but several restaurants, you can go for the Swiggy franchise. Also, if you own a restaurant, you can partner with Swiggy.
#4. Investment Cost in Swiggy
Since Swiggy is not a restaurant, the primary responsibility is to build your restaurant network with the customers. After food delivery, Swiggy takes its share of percentage. Usually, the commission ranges from 15%-20% depending upon the location of your restaurant. additionally, if your food is popular among the customers, they diminish their charges. Which means you don’t have to pay Swiggy for delivery. Invest in your business and Swiggy will maintain that reputation with its brand name. Overall, there is no Swiggy franchise cost.
Steps to improve your restaurant reputation –
- Select the best menu and Improve food quality.
- Invest a generous amount to run the business.
- Test the costs honestly with profit percentage.
- Find the best location for your restaurant.
- Get an experienced workforce.
- Now, tie up with Swiggy to carry the lineage.
#5. Profit Potential
Swiggy franchise will profit you in many ways.
- A Swiggy delivery boy earns up to 30,000 per month. All you need for that is to own a bike and a smartphone.
- For bulk delivery, you need to have 10 – 15 motorbikes and smartphones for operating the job. Hence, a group of people is hiring food to different locations, using different motorbikes. Your job is to track them and decide their locations. Here, your earning will range from 60,000 to 70,000 per month.
- Lastly, if you own a restaurant, tie-up with Swiggy for better business and more orders.
Below is the name and contact information of the Grievance officer of Swiggy –
Mr. Arun Cyril Bundl Technologies Private Limited
Reg Office: 3rd Floor (Internally designated as 4th Floor) Maruthi Chambers,
Survey No 17/9B,
Bangalore- 560068, India
Phone: +91 – 080- 6000 6600
Email: [email protected]
Time: Mon-Sat (9:00 – 18:00)
Official Website: https://www.swiggy.com/
Office Address: Andheri Kurla Road Mumbai, Maharashtra 400072, India
Besides some core business, Swiggy promises 30-minute delivery to its customers. Gone are the days when you have to wait for food outside a restaurant in queues. You can select your preferred restaurants in cities and place the order. The maximum wait can extend up to 40 – 60 min depending upon the city traffic.
Swiggy is the franchise alpha in the country. Besides, it is the fastest growing business in India that speaks of dedication and credibility in serving clients with the finest experiences. Therefore, to put in a nutshell, investing in the Swiggy franchise will be profitable on an endless run.